Right here. Right now: Do you buy 2016 season tix?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2015.

?
  1. Yes.

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. No.

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This man is a real fan!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not sure. just covering my bases, to ensure full honesty points.

3. Alex1939

You now have me interested to know what are the most expensive seats in the stadium (not including box). I know club level corner run about 15 more than mine per game.

4. Alex1939

You need to talk to titanjeff if he isnt sharing my bribe money with you.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At some point, the fans of this team have to be willing to walk away if the ownership isn't willing to do what it takes to make this franchise competitive.

The days of blind loyalty are gone, IMO.

I want to see the plan for the future. I want to know what the timeline is for hiring a President. I want to know Webster is out when his contract expires and when his replacement will be in place. Same for the next HC.

Strunk would be smart to send a letter to every PSL owner apologizing for the product they've put on the field and show some level of commitment to improve the situation. Give PSL holders a reason to believe.

Firing Whiz was encouraging but they've not done anything since. January 4 better be a black Monday in Tennessee.

Sunday's game was about as low as it's ever been, IMO. Having people you've sat with since '99 tell you that it might be their last game tells you just how low it's gotten.

Though Mariota gives reason for hope, he won't stay on the field without better protection as this year has proven. I don't trust anyone associated with the Titans right now to improve this situation.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. nickmsmith

I'm sure it gets muddy, because some of the private suite owners pay massive amounts for the all-inclusive stuff.. but to the ones available to the general public, I can't imagine it getting much more than 2-300 dollars.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win Tip Jar Donor

if the team doesn't care why should i

they are a sidenote at this point

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theres not a chance in hell Id invest my money into this team at this point in time... Let them win 2 games in a row first, then I'll care about seeing them live again...

9. nickmsmith

I'm going on sunday to Indy to see Indy's 4th string QB play Zach Mettenberger
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

bless your heart, you'll be ok, games only 3 hours......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar