Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

"whiffin" is and has always been a problem. ALWAYS.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Whiffin is inconsistent at best. On and off. When he is off, it costs us big time. This is why he has always sucked, in a nutshell.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Griffin has be fine this year just like most of the defense. Plenty of blame to be focussed on the offensive side of the ball.

We need to double team Cameron Jordan at all times on Sunday, dude is unreal. Reminds me of a faster stronger Morgan.

Looking forward to seeing a Titans running back rush for 100yrds on Sunday.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

had a third down stop sunday when 'la Vagician' had to come off the field because of a 'helmet issue'

somebody steal his helmet, but wait till right before inactives are declared. Otherwise he will punch Succop in the face and take his

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if by fine you mean not as turrible as usual then ok

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    This picture is the 2015 Titans D

the Cart represents the successful play of the D
    The 2 wheels connected by the axel represent Horton and LeBeau who mastermind the D
    The man pulling the cart represents the players providing the energy for the D
    Michael Griffin is the Useless Ass

#26 GoT, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man we are getting our asses kicked this weekend no matter who the coach is.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I see what you did there and of course I approve!

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ahahahaha! Thanks for that, I just scared the crap out of my dog laughing at this silliness! !

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yeah pretty much man, but there are 10 guys playing like crap ahead of him so why abduct a game thread for that?
    Go post a new thread like 'Whiffin Sucks" then I won't have to read the nonsense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar