Titans to make a run at Mario Williams?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dont want adams to die, however shutting up would be amazing :p

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You guys wishing death on Adams are disgusting. Disagree with this all you want but damn have just a tiny spec of class guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

For real

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Really disappointing that you guys are stooping this low. The old man wants to win a Superbowl! You wouldn't? I'm looking forward to Locker too, but if Manning is right, imo the Superbowl becomes much more realistic in terms of this season. What if they landed both Manning and Williams? Then what would you say?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd say, "wow, we better win a SB in the next two years before they have to blow this whole thing up and go into cap hell."

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Then he should let the people HE HIRES to win the super bowl because when he sticks his nose in it, bad things happen.

However while we are playing the what if game. What if we got Manning, and every FA that fits a need for this team with many holes wants to take the vet minimum just to have the honor of playing with the amazing Titans!!!

I dont have a lot of high hopes about relying no what ifs.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

haha I like that scenario...and Moss comes back! and we use him correctly!!

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well heck! If we're playing the "Wouldn't it be nice if it was five years ago" game, let's sign T.O. too!

Championship!

9. gran54

gran54 Starter

What's bad is it looks like we are putting all of our focus to signing Manning and we are losing sight of Mario. I would much rather have Mario over Peyton.

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Sounds like even if we put ALL IN for Mario, the Bears will win out in the end so might as well see what we got in Manning. Besides, every year we draft a DE in the early rounds, hows that working out for us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar