Titans trade for Julio Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Again, never claimed that. You are the one that said "our running hasn't missed a beat." All I've done is point out that this statement is not truthful.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

Changing the narrative again I see.

Since when did end of year MVP votes equate to "not even in consideration in week 7?"

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

This response has nothing to do with what I just said, but I'll let you two carry on. God speed.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

So... I'm glad the Titans traded for Julio. I think Sunday was a good step forward. I don't think what Julio does in September and October is as important as what he does in December and January. We need him and Tanny to continue to build chemistry.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

It is though lol. You’re trying to act like .3 yards per carry is some mountainous difference from last year to this year.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

He wasn’t in consideration. Do the guys who wrote those articles have an MVP vote?

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah you definitely didn’t mention Henry’s YPC in what you said. And you definitely didn’t say you hoped it was 5 YPC. Definitely didn’t happen. And I definitely didn’t respond to that in my post.

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

It is fairly significant, if you're saying we "haven't missed a beat."

2. You're acting like it's a forgone conclusion that he finishes the year like he did last year. At this point in time, he's a full yard off last year's ypc average. Maybe he he does. I certainly hope so. But until that time, you certainly can't categorize our rushing attack as "not missing a beat." By every measure, we haven't been as productive as last year rushing the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar