Pre-Game Thread Titans vs Chiefs: Postgame Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't worry, we did.

I'm thinking the front office took both he and Jeremy Hill off the board because of off-field worries.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are headed for a good .
    Has been running super hard since OSU. He is a beast. Still shocked we past on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't read anybody giving Klug props yet. I'm glad we kept him. The dude plays hard all game.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well if you want to change your entire stance to loyalty instead of internal head coaching hires, then I would still say that is a large exaggeration at best. The best example of over loyalty would be Fisher.

You could've just been happy with the win and Whis's playcalling in his first (regular season) win as head coach of the Titans, but you HAD to take a shot at Bud. Just to throw a little hate his way, unnecessarily imo. And I haven't seen anyone else feel the need to do that. But don't worry I'm sure Riverman will be on his way to do so.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's crazy how he bounces around the depth chart as this "bubble" type player but always produces.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Still have him as my avatar, although the avatar is from a preseason game. Now that he is finally getting to play more maybe I should upgrade to a regular season photo.

I agree though....I have liked him since he joined the team.

7. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Klug always does well when he's put in there. Dude is a hard worker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am sorry....I thought that I saw you saying earlier that we can discuss whatever we want here as long as the mod is good with it. Next time I will check with you on what is acceptable to bring up before stating my opinion.

Talk about butthurt LOL.....

Also, it is not "hate" to discuss strengths and weaknesses of Bud Adams, dead or alive. Give me a break.

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I was a klug hater and I'm glad I was wrong about him.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The Munchak- handoff era is over. We're heading in the right direction. Why don't you just let it go and get on board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar