What is Vick worth in your eyes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 16, 2010.

?
  1. $20-$40M

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. $41-$60M

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. $61-$80M

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. $81-$100M

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. $100M+

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Obviously whats agreed to is different than whats paid out, but Atlanta did once upon a time sign a 10-year deal, so.....

And Peyton will never leave Indy.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You over-estimated by a factor of infinity.

There is a 0% chance that Manning leaves the Colts.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Vick I saw last night will get huge money. But I'd want to see it happen the rest of the season before offering him a lot of guaranteed money but he'll be rich man again soon.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Peyton leaving would (and will be when he retires) be the complete unraveling of the franchise, then Indianapolis itself.That stadium would sit empty, with a huge bill to foot. It would look like Jesus came back, only in Indy.

My dad already has trouble selling his Colts tickets for face value this season, and he's still there.

The Colts would dump every player on the roster, if they had to, in order to keep Manning. Without a doubt.

Addendum: That enormous stadium was the worst idea in sports since astroturf.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That jazz has been going around since Manning left UT. Count on him retiring a Colt.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He should play for free.

Dog raping/murdering POS

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I didn't vote but in my eyes Mike Vick is worth dog sh!+.

I couldn't resist. But seriously, I'd say that he could expect something just outside of the McNabb ballpark.

5-years and about 60-70 Million. But I don't think that Philly would be the team to shell that money out though. I could see SF or Oakland breaking the bank to get him.

I just don't see Philly paying out the big bucks for him.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's no way the Eagles don't keep him.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They can have him.. I consciously could not pull for him on my team.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Wow...suprised at some of the responses. So what..should Vick just kill him self to make you all happy? Dude went to prison and served what the courts considered his debt to society. He is going out and speaking on behalf of Peta and at schools, ect, ect. How about we get upset over the DUI's, wife beaters, ect that play in the NFL. As long as he stays on right side of the law, I wish him the best.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar