Official "Not Happy But Staying" Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 3, 2014.

?
  1. Staying with the team and cheering for wins in 2014

88.5%
  2. No longer a fan or cheering for losses in 2014

11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It may not be the lowest point for the Oilers but I'd say it's the lowest point for the Titans. I personally couldn't care less about the Oilers. I'm not a Houston/Oiler fan. I'm a Tennessee fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fan 4 Life.

Will always support the team and want them to win, no matter what and no matter who is coaching.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I know my flag down there is still EGY, but I recently left home and moved to new country with work. I'll DEF still be coming here, n dropping my 2 cents worth. F facebook n I don't even have twittr or insta-sh*t, i'm here to stay..

check the name homie

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Why is this team sinking to last place any more of a streach that expecting it to make it to the play offs and do well ? Oh because of the progress we have seen this year. Munch had 100 million in free agents added to the roster, he had a chance to hand pick his own position coaches, and we have that extra win to show for it. At this pace we will be able to beat a winning team in only 4 to 6 years.

Fact is we had a group of promising young line backers and with the leadership of a truely qualified coach (sarcasm) they are all useless. The offensive line we invested the most in is really not much better than it was. . . . that can't be due to coaching right? I can go on but without a new head coach and a new direction we fans have little hope of seeing much change next season.

I in this for the duration but I don't have to like it. . . .

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

This thread makes a whole lot more sense than an "I'm Done" thread. Best part is Munch might still get fired. Either way, I am ready to sit back and watch the playoffs and ready for 4 months of draft and FA talk

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Also, I encourage everyone to stop even posting in that "I'm Done" thread. I would love to see it vanish down the history until it's forgotten. Whoever truly feels that way can cry alone in the corner. Don't need an army of sad followers to make your decision for boycotting the Titans feel better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar