Titan coaching fires.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Technique. Probably another reason they all got hurt. That's on Bruce. The players that already knew what they were doing we're the only ones left from the beginning of the season. He didnt coach anybody up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't happy with their technique either, but how much of that is just awful players and how much is bad coaching?

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I want to be the TE coach so bad.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IIRC Matthews' OLs in Houston weren't anything to write home about either.

Dude needs to go, plain and simple. But we all know that's not gonna happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Our offensive line wasn't doing well even with all of our starters in. Munch was a much better o line coach than Bruce is.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Are you suggesting that our starters weren't awful players? At least 3 of 5 anyway?

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Bruce though those players were capable.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope we hire Mularky for the TE job

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

to my knowledge he didnt do a good job of getting M. Lewis involved in the offense, so im not to sure that would be good.... but perhaps he could be a better positional coach (than HC), who knows...

as for the reason this thread was started, Frank Bush's firing, just disgusting, the ineptness is killing me.....

did u see the positive things ZB had to say about him, i mean sh*t!

( it was in this thread: http://www.gotitans.com/threads/brown-credits-bush-for-his-development.85735/ )

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Get ready for an in flux of super scrubs now because who realistically wants to come here that is decent?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar